Is anxiety taking over your life? Does it feel like you can’t control it no matter how hard you try?
If this sounds like you, would like to help you get the relief from anxiety that you deserve.
When it comes to treating anxiety disorders, research shows that therapy can help. is usually the most effective option. Therapy can help to uncover the underlying causes of your worries and fears, learn how to relax, look at situations in a new, less frightening way, and develop better coping mechanisms and problem-solving skills.
Often, these are the symptoms of anxiety:
- Nervousness, restlessness or being tense
- Feelings of danger, panic or dread
- Rapid breathing or hyperventilation
- Increased or heavy sweating
- Trembling or muscle twitching
- Weakness or lethargy
- Difficulty focusing or thinking clearly about anything other than the thing you’re worried about
- Obsessions about certain ideas, a sign of obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Anxiety surrounding a particular life event or experience that has occurred in the past, a sign of post-traumatic stress disorder
If you suffer from an anxiety, I encourage you to contact me and I can talk to you about how I can help you.