Are you feeling hopeless, isolated and not your usual self?
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I am worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I feel gut wrenching pain, but no one understands.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
If you have had any variation of these thoughts and don’t feel like your usual self, chances are you may be suffering from depression. Depression can be debilitating affecting your life and relationships, but can be lessened or healed. I help clients sort out their environmental, biological and circumstantial factors while offering support and care through a dark time in their lives. There are options available to once again have hope for your life.
If you are hoping to finally lighten this load and feel like yourself again, I encourage you to contact me and we can talk about how I can help you.